Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Gee, I can't believe it was the 3rd that I last posted. We had news that night-Bryan's mom went home to be with the Lord around 10pm that night. She was soooo ready to meet Jesus, see her husband, and all her other family and friends that she hadn't seen in many many years. We will miss her but I KNOW she's extremely happy!! Her last words a few days before she passed on was what she said when she looked at Zachary. She had a sweet smile and opened her eyes and said, "Oh the baby" at that, she closed her eyes and never said another word. Onto a lighter note.

We are looking for a dog to adopt. I've filled out apps all over for different places to adopt. We're looking at a smaller dog that has longer hair. It is fun looking at all of these dogs!!! So many!!! I'll keep you posted on our discovery. We're going to go see a little dog by the name of Sharla Bear. She's a mix of Chihuahua/Pomeranian and she is so cute. She weighs about 8 pounds. Anyway, I'll let you all know the latest developments!!! Not much else happening right now so I'll let you go and I'll write more later. Remember Jesus loves YOU!!! yes even YOU!!!

No comments: