Saturday, July 24, 2010

Good Morning to you all my friends. I want you to "know how I am doing". God is so good to send me soooo many friends, prayers, phone calls. I just visited with a very long time friend of mine who works in radiology and was telling me a little of what to expect during the new test that I'm having done on Monday. Thank you Peggy for being there for me. I really am doing very well, just past the shock now and ready to get moving!!! I wish Monday was here and then results day and then "the plan of attack" day. Let's getting it going. I'm so thankful to God for His love of me and all the "God things" He allows to happen in my life. For those of you that don't know, God delivered me of uterine cancer. He just kept after me encouraging me to not stop trying to see what was wrong with me. After the hysterectomy, everything looked great until the day I went home when my Dr. told me I had uterine cancer and would have to undergo another surgery. That's a God thing. ALL 40-50 nodes in my abdomen were clear. Praise the Lord. If I'd have had my mammo the month it was due 6 years ago, breast cancer would have been missed so I praise God for reminding me that I had missed the appt time. I went in and wa-la I had breast cancer. Had I gone in Feb. , it would have been missed but because I went in April, they found it. It had a growth rate of 50% so at another year, it would have been too late. Now 6 years later, here I am again-starting down this path. God is walking besides me, around me, through me, etc. The Footprints Prayer or story is applicable here. No, I don't know what the future holds but I DO KNOW Who holds the future in His hands. He promised to Never leave me or forsake me and He won't!!!! I told Bryan the other day that I felt like he had married a "lemon" because of all the medical problems I've had. He said that he loves lemonade and it made me smile. Thank you Bryan. That meant SOOOO MUCH to me!!! I'm humbled by the love that everyone has shown. I don't like having to be on the receiving end-I'm the giver so this is hard for me. Thank you all for your great love of me and my family and if I don't know you, keep watching this blog because I want you to see how the love of Jesus forgives us and He's there for you to. All you have to do is to tell Him that you are a sinner. We ALL are, I am, my husband is, my pastor even is. Anyway, tell Him you are a sinner, ask Him to forgive you of your sins and to come into your life and be the Lord of your life. He will immediately. He doesn't promise us a "worry free" life but He promises to walk through everything with you. He does, I KNOW because I've had to walk through many a heartache and problems but I love Him more each day, want to serve Him more each day. If you have asked Jesus into your heart by reading this, please send me a note. God Bless you all!!!!

No comments: