Monday, July 19, 2010

Well, I put a few pictures of the trip on here for you to enjoy. Now for the day I had. 1st this morning, I had to go to the "hand surgeon" to see how the break is doing. My hand is healing very slowly so he has curtailed my "right hand activity" for another month because I'm still in pain. Oh well, at least he said we're not looking at surgery because I am building new bone. Praise the Lord. Next, I had to have another biopsy today. My mammogram was great but my Dr. noticed a 1 cm. lymph node that didn't look right. She took samples of it today for slides and also a little of the node. She said that if she doesn't like the results, she will take it out. I hope I don't have to have surgery!! I'm just praying and I know that God is in control. satan won't defeat me, I just praise God for putting Dr. Laidley into my life!! I adore her-she's such an awesome Dr. Anyway, I should find out the results Wed. but probably Thursday. I'll keep you posted as to the developments. I hope you all have a great day and a blessed week.

No comments: