Saturday, July 10, 2010





It would take me a hour or more to write about all that we have done. We're trying to do some educational stuff also besides just fun---but mostly fun. One thing we don't do is "play video games and watch tv all the time". That's for sure not good. These are a couple of pics of the rodeos. We've been to 2 but just only put in 1 or 2 pictures. We've had Sammie and Lindy's birthday luau!!! Complete with outfits, leaving tomorrow for Missouri for several days and then the rest of the time, we'll be around home swimming, playing with friends, and many more things. I hope you all enjoy this little bit of Heaven for us!!! The video STILL isn't uploaded!!!
Oh, the movie is at the bottom!!! Okay. Well, you can see what all is going on here-fun, fun, love, love, hugs, kisses, etc.


I hope the movie goes here! It's just one of the MANY movies we took at Arkbuckle Wilderness Area in Oklahoma. We had an absolute ball!!! It was a really neat day trip. I hope this video uploads okay. It's taking a long time!!!


This is a picture of Turner Falls in Oklahoma. We stopped by there after the Arbuckle Wilderness.
This was taken at the timeshares indoor waterpark in E. Texas. We were there several days and really enjoyed this park. Lazy river, wave pool, slides of all kinds, you name and we all did it!!









Here's a picture of Caitlyn in the pond. I guessed I skipped over the ones of Caleb. They had a great time swimming with Kodi and Uncle Les.




Good evening everyone. I wanted to share some sweet pictures and sweet moments with family and friends so far this summer. The kids are absolutely WONDERFUL!!! We are having such a great time with them. I put as much as I can on here. First, we had their birthday parties. Kimberly made their cakes. An Explorer type of vehicle for Caleb and an Ariel cake for Caitlyn. We had it at the waterpark with many in attendance. I didn't take pictures of all the people there!!


No comments: