Friday, July 30, 2010

Well, good morning. I got the results the other day and I forgot to post them-I think. Well, here they are. Breast MRI-negative for any cancer YEAH!!!
Bone scan--may be something on my breast bone--not yea, praying it's not anything
CT-abdominal nodes may be enlarged-but not sure. It may be due to my "girth"
Chemo-probably
Mastectomy-no but I'm still going to talk to her about it
MD Anderson-I'll ask her about that also.

Today: Friday July 30th, bloodwork for surgery, consultation with Dr. Laidley on the plan of attack and a PET scan.

Then tonight, the Mesquite Rodeo!! Gotta see Caitlyn "mustin butt" again if she's selected, and watch both of them in a calf scramble. That's my day so far. I'll write down later about the planned attack

1 comment:

The Retired Mama said...

I am so sorry that once again you are having to go through this. So far it looks as though there could be some very positive news. You are on the prayer list out here in Farmersville. Thank the good Lord that you have those grand-kids to keep your mind and heart on the joys of life. Thanks for keeping us updated.