Friday, July 30, 2010

Hello everyone, Well, today I had my PET scan today and we'll get those reports on Monday. I've never had an IV in my foot before. That smarted. I'd much rather have it somewhere else!! From there, we'll plan on what to do. I was a little disappointed that we don't have a plan yet but God already knows the plan and that's all I need to know. I'm relying on Him. Did you know that cancer cells LOVE sugar???? I didn't! Know one ever told me that. My diet has changed for sure!! I hope it's not too late. The PET scan uses glucose to get into the cancer cells. That just blows my mind. As one writer says, sugar is a poison to the cancer patient!!! There is also other things we can change our diet with to help prevent cancer. As I study more, I'll let you know what I discover. Well, gang, I'm going to bed. Tired and it was a long day. By the way, the roller coaster got the brakes put on for the weekend. Maybe next week, it'll start climbing that first hill again.

No comments: