Friday, July 23, 2010

Hi everyone, Well, I'm much better today. I had the neatest experience last night. Two of our pastors came over with about 15 others and they anointed me with oil and prayed for me. I so appreciated it. It was a refreshing time of prayer and the Holy spirit being involved. Thank you so much for those at church. It was so neat also-Caleb and Caitlyn wanted to be involved. They anointed me with oil also and have been praying. I love those kids so much. Thank you Jesus for this time I have with them. I'm doing a lot better-I'll be glad when Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday gets here!!! Let's get the ball rolling and get this thing taken care of. Just keep us all in your prayers through the next weeks. I'll try to keep you all updated as I know anything.

No comments: