Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Good morning, Well yesterday I climbed aboard the roller coaster and got the tests all behind me. I feel great!! I'm anxiously awaiting the results and to "git 'er done" . Jesus is truly walking with me. 1 Peter 5:8 says to be aware and ALERT because the devil prowls around seeking who he can devour. He tried to devour me with cancer and because God, through my alertness, guided me to ask "what's that" and so again satan's plan to destroy me has failed! I FIRMLY believe that and if you don't read for yourself. I have read the end of "the book" and I know I'm the ultimate winner along with King Jesus!!! I've got things to do today to keep me busy til I hear from Dr. Laidley. I'm hopefully going with a friend Thursday because she has to have 2 biopsies done. I've been witnessing to another friend also. God is so good!!!! ALL THE TIME NO MATTER THE CIRCUMSTANCE!!! May HE only be glorified through this. Have a great and wonderful day!!!

No comments: