Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Good afternoon everyone, Man, do I feel better. Just got back from my massage lady!!!! My muscles tighten up so fast. Drink lots of water to keep them moving well. She said I'll be sore to take an epsom salts bath tonight and drink distilled water. I will do what she says, because it DOES help. If you need a massage, let me know and I'll give you her name. She's in Plano and she's wonderful!!! Not much new on the home front. Enchilada's for supper tonight-yummy. Zachary won't take a nap for Kimberly--I remember when SHE wouldn't take a nap for me. Paybacks are great. hahaha-love ya Kimberly. It's beautiful right now but I think we're to get some rain this evening. I have several prayer requests-our friend Eddie is having some health issues, his sister, Kim, is also, our Sunday School teacher is in the hospital, continued prayer for Zachary and Caleb and Caitlyn. Thanks for prayers-they REALLY DO work!!! Have a great evening. American Idol is on--yippee.

2 comments:

Les and Kimberly said...

hahaha.........well, today has been a complete opposite of yesterday!

Marsha said...

everyday is a new day.