Monday, April 27, 2009

Well, here we are again at the first of the week!!! This won't be long as I'm cooking chinese for dinner!!! I just wanted to update you about Zachary. He will have to have a third transfusion next week. He's doing well but his hemaglobin is beginning to drop some. It was down to an 8 today. After he gets to about 3 months old, he'll start making his own red blood cells. He's still killing off the fetal red blood cells. Oh, but he's cute. We got to talk to our 2 other grandchildren last night. My little granddaughter has been so influenced by her mother that she's been told not to "love Grammy" because my ex daughter in law doesn't like me. She wouldn't speak to me but boy when she comes to Texas, she takes a running leap into my arms at the airport. It's so sad when babies have babies and mommies don't grow up!!!! Oh the stories. They'll be here this summer and we're planning on the fun stuff for them now. Exciting. Well, gotta go, hear the "fried rice" frying so have a great evening and remember Jesus loves even YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Christy said...

I don't understand mothers like that. Makes me want to punch her in the face. ;) GRRRR! Yall are soooooooo amazing to those babies! GRRRRRRRRRRRR some more! We will be praying for Zachary. I hear the family saw Mr. Zachary and they keep telling me how ADORABLE he is! I can't wait to get my hands on him!!! Love yall! Miss you bunches!