Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wednesday already!!!! I can't believe it! I was busy this morning. In the state of Texas, nurses now have to be fingerprinted so I did that this morning, went to Clayton's Dr. appt., went to the driver's license place to update Clayton's I. D. and then renewed my license also. Ate lunch with my friend Elaine, who was with me all morning. Came back, got my allergy shot, and I'm home!!!! Kimberly, Les, Zachary are out looking at a puppy. She is a puppy from Kodiak's daddy so she has special meaning. It's strange but she was born on Zachary's due-date. Weird huh? Probably not. Kodiak was so special to all of us-we truly loved her so much. I really still miss her!!!!!!! RIP Kodiak. Caleb and Caitlyn were very excited to hear that there was going to be another puppy in the family-they can't wait to see her. Zachary had his blood tested and it was down 1 full point so we go back next week for another blood test. He'll probably have another transfusion but we'll see. He's really doing well-growing like a little weed. Kimberly read a book called Babywise and it has been great for them!!!! Zachary is doing so much better. I'm going to recommend it to all my friends who are having grandbabies in their families. I may even start buying it as a gift for new mom's. Kimberly is so much happier also and Zachary is too. Look for it at 1/2 price books. Well, that's all for now, have a great rest of the week.

No comments: