Thursday, April 23, 2009
















Well, this morning Kimberly had a Dr. appt. and she wasn't able to drive that far yet so Zachary and I took her. Man, the wind is blowing so much and my sinus' and allergy is driving me crazy. I have a very bad sinus headache tonight and my ears hurt. Anyway, I wanted to share a couple of things with you all. Zachary is up to 9 1/2 pounds!!!! Kimberly took these pictures of him earlier in the week, I think. Time flies so fast, it's hard to know when she took them. He is also getting a little "sister!!" No, not a human sister. I may have told you this yesterday-don't remember. I'll enclose some pictures of her. Her daddy was Kodiak's daddy so it makes this puppy very special to all of us. She was born on Zachary's due date so she is 5 weeks old. She's 1/2 Aussie(her daddy-Kiwi), and her mom is a black Lab and I don't know her name. Clarence and Mary Jane said she was the biggest puppy in the litter and Kiwi was a tall big dog-just like our precious Kodiak. Les wanted to name her Kodiak but Kimberly really didn't want to so they settled with Kodi. We called Kodiak Kodi but that's okay. We'll love her anyway. She'll be coming home in a week or so. You can look at the 3 puppies and tell me if any of them resembled our Kodiak. Yes, the new Kodi has a white tip on her tail and is the puppy on the far right.

1 comment:

Christy said...

What a cute puppy! Going to a very loving and caring family! :)