Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Good evening friends and family. Well, I have two Dr. appts on Thursday. The first is to get the stitches out and the 2nd is with the chemo Dr. Can't wait to see what the next act of the play is or should I say to start down the first big hill in the front seat of the coaster. It's a sad week because the kids go back to Maryland Sat. I'm already dreading it. They are so important to us. We will see them in November so that's not too far away. I have such wonderful friends who pray for me and my family daily. I'm excited about what the future holds and many new opportunities to share my cancer testimony with others. I went shopping today for a bunch of Clayton's supplies so he's all fixed up for awhile which is good. He's doing well, praise God. Not much more to share at this point in time so I'll go. You all have a nice evening.

No comments: