Thursday, August 05, 2010

Hello everyone, Well, the roller coaster is for sure loaded now. Today was my pre-op appt. for surgery on Friday the 13th. It's a great day for me because my beloved daddy was born on the 13th and the year he turned 13, it was Friday the 13th so I'm not worried. Well, my final diagnosis is metastatic breast cancer. Yep, it's the same as I had 6 years ago. Even the oncologist is upset because my chances of reoccurrance was so low-15%. To go 6 years is strange also. Oh well, here I am at the "now". No "what if's" over the last 6 years. That year I got to enjoy my then little Caleb for a month and if I had chemo, he couldn't have come down. MUCH more important to be with him!! I will have chemo this time and no radiation. There is also cancer in my sternum which will be effected by the chemo. Radiation only if there is pain so I'm grateful that there is no pain. Anyway, wanted to update you all. May you have a blessed day in the Lord. Love ya'll

No comments: