Sunday, August 15, 2010

Hey everyone, Well today is Sunday and hopefully I'm not as goofy as I was Friday and Saturday. I'm still a little tired, have a little pain(who wouldn't with a 2-3 inch incision) but I did get up, showered, put on some clothes and back in bed. I've been reading on cancer, different therapies, types of treatments. It's all so confusing to me. You almost don't know WHO to believe!!!! I don't want to be a guinea pig but I don't want to be just putting bucks into some big companies pockets either. God, What do I do? I know-I keep praying for HIS perfect will and His perfect plan. He'll give it to me because He knows I'm asking. Thank you ahead of time for the answer. I hope my blogs can be uplifting to all of you during this time of trial. James says to "consider it pure joy when we faces trials of many kinds because perserverance helps us to grow stronger in Him. and besides, growing stronger in the Lord makes satan angry!!! I LOVE seeing him angry because I know the end of the book and Who wins and who looses. Love you all and just keep praying for me.

No comments: