Friday, August 20, 2010

This is our summer family picture for 2010. We have had so much fun with the kids this summer! They have been wonderful. We have done so much with them this year. Thank you Lord Jesus for allowing us to enjoy them so much. We have so many pictures it will take me some time to get them all together. They are all so supportive of me and this current trial. With them and Jesus by my side, I will overcome!!! Thanks to you all. I love you more than you'll ever know.

This is my newest creation in hats. A sweet woman that I don't know by the name of Kim sent me another cancer hat representing uterine cancer. It's in the middle as it's the first cancer that I had. I hope you all like it. I'm trying to be upbeat about all of this. Everyone says that it my personality that will get me through this latest cancer. No, it's GOD that is going to get me through this!!! My family and friends will play a VERY BIG part in my recovery!! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

No comments: