Friday, August 20, 2010

Good morning satan, I'm awake!!! Well, yesterday was a long day! So, here it is all in a nutshell. I will start chemo when we are ready to go. I have to have a port so Dr. Laidley will insert that after we see each other again. Dr. Brook's said that I will have 6 treatments 3 weeks apart so that totals 18 weeks. I will have 3 drugs and it will take 4 hours to infuse each them. About 2 weeks after the first infusion I will loose my hair. So, we'll see what goes on. I may have nausea 2-3 days following treatments, I will probably be tired, I can exercise if I feel like it. Anyway, I know that God has a plan for me and I'm going to follow his plan. He also said for this to reoccur after 6 years is also rare. I already knew I was a rare and different. Anyway, I'm looking up and I'm praying up and preparing for this new trial. God is so good!!! Have a great day and weekend.

2 comments:

The Retired Mama said...

Oh Marsha I am so sorry that you are having to experience all of this. I know it is not what you, or anyone for that matter wants. You have shown yourself to be such a faithful servant. I wish we could understand why someone is given this and that trial and someone else is not given any. I am glad to know you and to watch how God has used your compassion and knowledge. I pray that this time the cancer will be eradicated and you will be able to minister to people once again as a survivor. May God continue to bless you.

The Retired Mama said...

I forgot to tell you. My daughter found out the sex of my grand-baby and she is having a GIRL. Now Hopefully Kimberly is having a girl also and we can go GIRL baby shopping together!!!!