Saturday, August 14, 2010

Good morning everyone!!! I'm praising God this morning because I ended up with no J. P. drain!! As far as I knew going into surgery, I would come home with a drain for at least 2 weeks. The oncologist told Dr. Laidley to only remove the cancerous node and leave as much as they could of the rest of the nodes. I may be ignorant (probably am), but I see that as a miracle and a wonderful thing from God. Anyway, I'm praising His holy name. This is the day the Lord has made-I am rejoicing in it. I've had "breakfast in bed" and have my computer with me. I'm just so happy!!! I know yesterday if I spoke with you and you wondered why I sounded loopy, I was. I don't remember who I talked to or what I said. Anyway, I'm blessed. I hope you have a great day today and thank you for praying for me and just keep watching my blog to see what all God is going to do!!!!

No comments: