Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Hello everyone, Well the countdown is like 1 1/2 days or so til surgery. I can't wait to get it over with. I talked a long time with a nurse from Medical City with a 6 page paper to fill out over the phone. We had a great day today. Kimberly and I took the kids to the C. R. Smith Museum at the training academy for American Airlines. My dad was a personal friend of C. R. many years ago. While there, we got to go into the training academy and look at "the wall" of honor you might say for those men that did great things for American Airlines and also for the people of the U. S. My dad is on that wall for several distinguished service awards! Caleb and Caitlyn were thrilled to learn more about Grandpa Brown and to go into one of the first airplanes that I ever flew in! They were shocked!!! We took many things to the museum that will be helpful in telling others all about AA in the "early days". Great fun. Be praying for Dr. Laidley and Sheryl, her assistant, that helps with surgery. Pray for my family also. I have a few new pictures to add to this page so here it goes. I'll see if I can do these in an orderly fashion. Yeah right.This is Caitlyn's Mutton Busting award that she got for being an excellent mutton buster!Here I am in my creation. My breast cancer hats-the left one is for 6 years, the right is for newly diagnosed!! I had fun with this. Anyway, I thought you might enjoy a smile or 2. Have a great night and remember that Jesus loves you so much that He died for you on a horrible cross.

No comments: